Parents wishing to enroll their child(ren) should complete the following simple process:
1. Call in and schedule a tour with the director. During the tour, parents can observe a class in progress, which will help to decide whether this program is what they desire for their child. This observation will help answer some questions that can be addressed at the meeting with the director.
2. Parents will be provided with enrollment paper work during their tour with the director.
3. Parents complete the enrollment application(and related documents) and return it with an annual, non-refundable registration fee of $50.00.($35.00 for after school program).
4. If space is available, the child is registered in school. The child may begin attending class upon completion of all registration forms.
5. If all classroom spaces are filled, prospective students will be placed on our waiting list, and parents will be notified when space becomes available. Children will be enrolled on a first come-first serve basis.